Voting wisely is not a privilege: It’s a responsibility. If you choose the wise leaders, you can make the rest of the community and the society wiser too.
Inspired by one of the best documentaries he watched, Gary discusses his takeaways from the #1 best selling documentary, 2000 Mules by Dinesh D’Souza. He also breaks down the different lessons he got from the Master Key Part 14, and from the CASHFLOW Quadrant Chapters 11 to 13 with Craig.
- What to expect in the next Summit Gary will be attending
- Where the title of today’s show came from
- Why 2000 Mules is a must see show
- What the lessons from the Part 14 of the Master Key System is
- Why should you do the opposite and think differently?
- What the seven steps of defining your financial fast track are
- Why a passive income exceeding the amount of living expenses is called a fast track
- Minding your own business: Why it’s one of the best takeaways from the CASHFLOW Quadrant
- The differences between good and bad debt
- What proper cash flow management look like
Links and Resources from this Episode
- 2000 Mules
- Why Doctors Don’t Get Rich
- Why “A” Students Work for “C” Students and “B” Students Work for the Government
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton