In uncertain economic times, your best financial asset is cash and cash flow. Building a war chest is preparing for the winter that will eventually come and related is a mistake that so many make of expecting their rental properties to immediately fund their lifestyle. It is a longer game than that, listen in to find out why!
- Importance of building a financial war chest due to uncertain economic times
- Possibility of a recession and the impact of stopping the velocity of money
- Predictions for the future: US currency default, digital currency, green energy shift and electric vehicles
- Learning from Robert Kiyosaki: Making money on the purchase, not on the sale
- The meaning behind not eating the cash flow
- Doing the math: Achieving financial freedom through real estate investments
- The ideal investment: Income, Depreciation, Equity building, Appreciation, and Leverage
- Importance of leveraging in wealth creation
- Finding balance by building a war chest, not eating the cash flow, and teaching the younger generation
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.