Are you willing to give up a high-paying job to spend more time with your family? Is establishing your own business more satisfying than working for other people’s business?
Gary welcomes Jeff Cook to talk about how expanding their business allowed his partner, Brian, to switch from being a commercial pilot to spending more time with his family. He also shares how he instills success in his children and how as business owners, they handle working with different partners.
- The topics for today. – 0:18
- Who is Jeff Cook? – 4:25
- Success Story: How expanding allowed Brian to spend more time with his family. – 5:41
- What attracted Gary to Jeff and Brian? – 9:55
- Instilling success in his children. – 10:47
- Started off structured as a partnership. – 15:12
- Our success is very aligned with our partner’s success. – 16:52
- A glimpse: Who will be the next guest? – 19:00
- What makes the Alternative Investment Almanac a great book to read? – 21:02
- What’s the common misconception about mobile home parks? – 23:20
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Alternative Investment Almanac
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
- Connect with Jeff Cook