With the current energy crisis around the world, are humans the problem or are they the solution?
For today’s episode, I discuss the value of human ingenuity with the help of a clip from the great economist Milton Friedman, the one resource that has solved all challenges in world history. Humans will also resolve the impact of climate changes, both warming, and cooling, and perceived peak energy crises.
- What resources are gonna be used to resolve global warming?
- True or False: Is overpopulation one of the reasons for global warming?
- What Milton Friedman has to say about the situation around the world.
- The different solutions out there that can help with global warming.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Milton Friedman – The Future of Energy
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton