As we approach the end of the year, it’s important to start thinking about our finances and what we can do to improve our situation. One important question is whether or not we are in a recession or close to one. If so, what can we do about it personally?
For today’s episode, I discuss my strategy to gain synergy each year in investment decisions by matching high returns with tax reductions. This will help you make better decisions when it comes to investing and managing your money and taking the big steps to reduce your overall tax burden.
- Are we in a recession or coming close to a recession?
- What to do about recession personally
- The best kind of annual move is at the end of the year.
- What are the big steps for you to take to help reduce taxes
- Why you should start knowing and understanding the tax code
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.