What are you looking forward to this year? If you look back at the previous year, is there something that you want to change?
For the first episode of the year, Gary looks back and expresses his gratitude to different people. He shares some words of wisdom from Ron Paul too. Gary also talks about the real issue and why he thinks that being a libertarian is messy. He recalls what’s going on not only in the country but the whole world right now. Lastly, he discusses the reason why he chose to attend an important event: The Rebel Capitalist Life and what listeners should look forward to for the next episodes to come.
- A feeling of gratitude – 0:11
- Words of wisdom from Ron Paul. – 3:32
- Being a libertarian is messy. – 4:05
- What’s the real issue? – 8:23
- Reading an article from the World News. – 10:15
- What’s going on? – 12:07
- Don’t get too frustrated about the science not making sense. It’s not all about science. – 13:20
- Why did Gary choose to attend the Rebel Capitalist Life? – 15:38
- Positive things are going on right now. – 15:48
- Possible transformations for the year. – 16:58
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton