Should there be a disaster, how prepared are you?
For this episode, I give feedback from voting on November 8th and how to prepare for an unknown and potentially rocky next few months.
- The two shocking parts of November 8
- Voting in America: Gary’s Election Day experience
- Preparing for what’s coming next
- What are the preparational steps to take should there be a long recession or social unrest
- The impact of uncertainty on America’s future
- Importance of maintaining liquidity in uncertain times
- Cash is your number-one resource
- The power of social capital and resilience in entrepreneurship
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.