Gary interviews Jeremy Cordon, founder and president of Goldback, a company producing gold-backed bills for small transactions. Made through vacuum deposition, Goldbacks are available in New Hampshire, Wyoming, Nevada, and Utah and are accepted by 500-1,000 businesses. Over a million people own Goldbacks and the company plans to scale up production to meet the demand for inflation-proof currency. Gary appreciates the educational value of Goldbacks as they enable more people to own gold and promote sound money principles.
Don’t miss this amazing discussion check out the gorgeous bills at goldback.com.
- How Goldbacks fit into this system, making them legal for use as a bartering tool in trade and exchange
- Jeremy expresses the idea that central banks may adopt the Goldback technology in the future as other options fail
- Most people who own Goldbacks are brand new to sound money and precious metals, and it is a powerful educational tool
- Activists are using Goldbacks as tips, gifts, and garage sales to educate the population about sound money
- To create the future you want to see, you have to win over hearts and minds, and the Goldback is a powerful tool for that
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
- Connect with Jeremy Cordon
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.