Once you start harnessing the power of positivity, you’ll be amazed at the impact it can bring to your life: It can help decrease your stress and worries and can make every moment of your life worth it.
Gary shares his thoughts on having a positive mindset, talking about different things. He provides some insights on a book from Dr. Viktor Frankl. He also discusses the impact of developing a positive mindset. Gary shares some lessons learned from the amazing Denis Waitley and how it affected not only his life but the lives of his family as well.
- Transitions, reflections, and changes Gary wants to do with his own situation based on current events. – 1:01
- Thoughts alone cannot change your situation in life. Yet, thoughts over an extended period of time train the body. – 6:12
- One of the things Gary feels deeply about the current events: COVID-19 and vaccines. – 7:24
- The book Man’s Search for Meaning by Dr. Viktor Frankl. – 12:11
- What’s the one thing that you can control and you always have control of? – 14:07
- Who is Dr. Denis Waitley? – 19:24
- The most important lessons Gary learned from Dr. Denis Waitley. – 21:36
- It’s better to give your children roots and wings than loot and things: Story of uprooting his youngest in high school. – 22:50
- There are two primary choices in life: To accept the conditions as they exist or to accept the responsibility for changing them. – 30:26
- Words of wisdom from Dr. Denis Waitley. – 33:11
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Dr. Viktor Frankl
- Uncommon Knowledge by the Hoover Institute
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton