I open this early 2024 episode with reflection on the 3-day goals event I attended, add observations on the vital Iowa Caucus and end with a heart-warming and incredibly well-timed letter from a client.
- The various goal-setting methods that Gary tried in the past and the lessons learnt
- Achievements and setbacks from the past year
- Importance of relying on oneself for success instead of perspectiveless investing
- The sentiment of self-reliance and self-perception as an asset
- Support for President Trump due to his alignment with their personal beliefs and values
- Analysis of lobalists and their ideologies
- Commitment to a mission of providing inexpensive energy and nurturing industrial progress
- A personal letter received from a client and how the letter lifted their spirits during a challenging period
- Client’s aspirations for giving back and mentoring younger generations in personal finance and various trades
- A client’s interest in bringing a leadership program to their local school district, demonstrating the circular nature of inspiration
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.