Who is your mentor?
This might be one of the most common questions that you’ll be asked once you start investing or a business in general. When searching for a mentor, what are the characteristics you are looking for?
In the first part of this episode, Gary talks about one of his mentors, award-winning speaker and author, Denis Waitley. He also reads several excerpts from the books that Denis wrote.
For the second part, Gary continues his interview with Denis Shapiro. They tackle the different misconceptions about investing in real estate syndication. Denis also shares his approach to the FIRE movement and more details about his book, the Alternative Investment Almanac.
- Who is Denis Waitley? – 2:18
- One of the biggest lessons Denis has ever learned. – 3:50
- Reading excerpts from the books Denis wrote. – 4:18
- What are the misconceptions about investing in real estate syndication? – 13:06
- Approach to the FIRE movement. – 19:27
- What is the long-term more appreciation of the low-income side of the spectrum and what’s the other side of the spectrum? – 25:00
- The best way to connect with Denis. – 28:45
Links and Resources from this Episode
- The Alternative Investment Almanac
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
- Connect with Denis Shapiro