I had a very successful and experienced colleague tell me “Honest people are almost as much at risk of being taken in an investment or business scam as naive people. They optimistically assume others are like them; pessimists, critics do the same and it protects them.” Is this true? Listen in for my take on this fascinating and very important comment.
- The risks of being an overly genuine person in business and investment
- Sharing his perspective on taking risks in life, considering it as an essential aspect of making life worth living
- Personal lesson of avoiding people who exhibit bad behavior
- The necessity for a due diligence checklist prior to an investment, warning about the dangers of not using one
- Tips on performing due diligence
- Encouraging listeners to trust in God or a higher power, or to trust in themselves and their instincts, before making investment decisions
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.