Do you believe that in order to take advantage of the best opportunities, planning your tax ahead is a must?
In today’s episode, Gary Pinkerton welcomes Dave Zook to talk about his background in taxes and how it has helped him understand how to best help his clients. He explains that it is important to know who you are working with and to make sure that your interests are aligned.
Together, they discuss why you need to know the mindset and focus of the fund sponsor when investing in Tier 3 syndications. They also speak about the basics of the tax treatment of different investments and what Dave’s investors are focusing on to close out 2022.
- What Gary is up to
- The different types of income and how they can be offset
- Importance of aligning your priorities with your syndicate
- Working with a tax professional in 2022
- How Dave and Gary met
- The power of leverage in business and investing
- Starting his first syndication for real estate investors
- Making passive investments in building wealth
- Benefits of advanced tax planning
- Different types of syndication tools for tax efficiency
- Incentives for investing in the energy sector
- Types of real estate investments
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
- Connect with Dave Zook
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.