I provide initial takeaways after returning from Aspire Tour Atlanta and turn it over to Patrick Donohoe for a fresh perspective on the Hierarchy of Wealth in an interview with our colleague John Stewart, originally airing on the Perpetual Wealth Strategy podcast.
- Successful entrepreneurs and business owners like Kevin O’Leary, Jesse Itzler, and Sarah Blakely are mentioned for imparting their wisdom at a particular event.
- Emphasis is put on consulting with a wealth strategist or financial team before making any important financial decision.
- The impact of past experiences and their influence on future financial decisions is talked about.
- The concept of single-dimensional and multi-dimensional approaches to wealth management is conversed.
- The concept of the hierarchy of wealth is outlined for understanding risk and return associated with various investments.
- The significance of keeping an emotion-free approach towards financial planning, especially in a technology-driven world, is highlighted.
- The importance of responsible spending and debt management as components of a good financial strategy are stressed.
- The universality of the principles of cash flow, protection, and wealth, and their applicability to individual goals are discussed.
- The hosts express their dedication to personal finance and their eagerness to educate and inspire their audience to elevate their wealth.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.