Along with partners Paradigm Life, I took a huge leap of faith in sponsoring an event last week and it was incredible, yet it went nothing like what I’d planned and rehearsed – was that bad? Absolutely not. It wasn’t my plan that was playing out. Listen in and find out what I learned in this incredible growth experience!
- Different stages in life where one would reject or accept the concept of greater power or fate
- How these perceptions can change over time
- The role of individuals as instruments of a higher power’s vision and intentions
- The significance of moments of silence and contemplation in understanding what life path to take
- How the lack of prayer or seeking spiritual guidance during the course of the incident can result in almost brute-forcing a solution
- The role of wealth strategists and life insurance advisors as enablers for people to spread their wings while ensuring their family’s security in case of untimely death
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.