I make a plug in this episode for mindset and focus on the Number ONE asset, YOU! The insurance companies see your value and my question is… Do you see it? And what is the number they tie to your family losing your valuable income? Listen in and find out.
- Talking about how insurance companies assess human life value through factors such as the neighborhood and community, analogizing it to calculating the value of a piece of real estate.
- Discussing the decrease in human life value as people age and how insurance companies estimate this value.
- Declaring that the value of a person goes beyond numerical estimations and emphasizes the importance of personal growth and self-belief.
- He brings up the metaphor of a Honda, potentially referring to spouse or rental properties as a source of passive income.
- He criticizes the advice of Dave Ramsey who suggests disposing of unnecessary assets.
- Gary continues, expressing his disagreement with the viewpoint of discarding valuable items just because they’re not needed at the moment.
- He asserts the importance of recognizing one’s potential and the unique gifts they have to offer the world, using a metaphor of God shining through a skylight, quoting his coach and friend, Tammi.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.