Living an inspired and abundant life is the prize and it is made possible through practicing and mastering the quality of Resiliency: Having the perseverance through setbacks to achieve true agency so that you can operate from a place of optimism and abundance of time and resources. That is living an inspired life. Have a listen to find out how to build the life you want.
- Resiliency, its importance, and how it relates to daily success
- Handling setbacks and the importance of constant growth
- Philosophy on facing challenges and role of optimism and resilience in the face of adversity
- The importance of building up small successes, positive mentality and avoiding negative people
- Personal experiences and lessons on dealing with setbacks and the importance of humility
- Habit of snoozing the alarm numerous times
- Power of maintaining small successes as a means of overcoming occasional bad days and to establish resilience
- The importance of resilience, humility, and the ability to move forward despite obstacles or imperfections
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Admiral McRaven’s speech: First, make your bed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuIGBCF9jc
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.