It is hard to make any progress if you find yourself just sitting around doing nothing, like a broken-down vehicle. To reach your goals, you need to turbocharge your ability to travel quickly to your next destination. But how can you do that?
Simple! For today’s episode, Gary discusses the practical ideas on how to turbocharge your performance while others become victims to the Dog Days of Summer. He also talks about his takeaways from the Master Key System Part 17 and the concept behind the Power of Concentration.
- As a business, what are the things that you need to make sure of when going on a trip?
- Why an in-person meeting is better than meeting another person remotely
- Who Kim Butler is
- What will keep Gary busy for the next months to come
- What Gary’s takeaways are from the Master Key System Part 17
- What true concentration is
- Where the spirit of initiative and originality develops from
- What the steps are if you want to eliminate fear, lack, and diseases
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton