This is a follow on to the conversation last year of building a war chest. What is savings, what role does it play and why is it important in uncertain times. You financial future, health and relationships depend on understanding the different roles of savings and investments – come listen in!
- The concept of investing versus savings
- The excitement of investment and the importance of liquidity
- The struggle of maintaining reserves and the experience of older investors
- The Hierarchy of Wealth discussed in Patrick Donahoe’s book
- The impact of economic challenges on health and mindset
- The conflict between paying off the house and maintaining a savings account
- Finding opportunities in times of uncertainty
- The benefits of using whole life insurance for liquidity
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.