The Federal Reserve raised interest rates again this week to a 22 year high. Is it time to panic? Perhaps for many out there, but not for those that understand that having financial control makes interest rates irrelevant. If you have the cash, you can always get out from under a bad interest rate. Listen and find out what I mean!
- The importance of liquidity
- Our need for peace of mind and escape from everyday stresses
- The analogy of a river to represent inflation.
- The critical role of holding resources for longer-term happiness, providing peace of mind, and facilitating the unleashing of one’s potential.
- Placing money in a whole life insurance policy as a good, safe, and liquid foundational asset.
- The real value of an insurance policy
- The importance of control over assets and liquidity.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.