I have back on the show for a 2-part series on growing wealth through the combination of directly owned rental properties and infinite banking. In this one I review why directly owned assets, the first investing tier in the Hierarchy of Wealth, is vital to our long-term success and we discuss how each of us got started and why. Next episode we discuss teaching the next generation, growing a legacy and answer some listener questions.
- The importance of understanding where and how investments are growing wealth and the risks involved
- Aaron shares his personal experience with whole life insurance and how he built an engine to continue building up his investments
- The benefits of whole life insurance as a form of long-term wealth growth and financial security
- Accessible amount of whole life insurance and how the percentage is determined based on age, health, gender and other factors
- The benefits of using whole life insurance for real estate investments to provide financial security for the policy holder’s family
- Determining the right amount for a person to start up in whole life insurance based on their current lump sum and their financial goals
- Suggestion on the initial deposit for insurance for someone who wants to start investing in real estate based on down payment, closing costs, and reserves
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Gary Pinkerton
- Connect with Aaron Chapman
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.